QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to maintain confidentiality, interact positively with others and work with children and adults. Ability to maintain composure in a high stress environment. Willingness to learn new ways to work with adults and children. Dependability and flexibility.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Classroom Teachers
- Assist classroom Teachers with children during routines and activities
- Assist Classroom Teachers with classroom tasks.
- Participate in conversations with children while playing and during mealtimes.
- Adhere to EES Policies and Procedures, Head Start Performance Standards, Vermont Early Learning Standards, NAEYC Standards for Early Childhood Programs, and Vermont Regulations for Licensed Early Childhood Programs.
- Assure safety of all children in care at all times.
- Maintain safety, rights and confidentiality of program participants and colleagues at all times.
- Help maintain classroom health and safety standards.
- Regular attendance